gluPwlCurve: describe a piecewise linear NURBS trimming curve.
C Specification |
gluPwlCurve describes a piecewise linear trimming curve for a NURBS
surface. A piecewise linear curve consists of a list of coordinates of points
in the parameter space for the NURBS surface to be trimmed. These points are
connected with line segments to form a curve. If the curve is an approximation
to a curve that is not piecewise linear, the points should be close enough in
parameter space that the resulting path appears curved at the resolution used
in the application.
- Specifies the NURBS object (created with gluNewNurbsRenderer).
- Specifies the number of points on the curve.
- Specifies an array containing the curve points.
- Specifies the offset (a number of single-precision floating-point values)
between points on the curve.
- Specifies the type of curve. Must be either
GLU_MAP1_TRIM_2 or GLU_MAP1_TRIM_3.
If type is GLU_MAP1_TRIM_2, then it describes
a curve in two-dimensional (u and v) parameter space. If it is
GLU_MAP1_TRIM_3, then it describes a curve in two-dimensional
homogeneous (u, v, and w) parameter space. See the gluBeginTrim reference page for more
information about trimming curves.
To describe a trim curve that closely follows the contours of a NURBS surface,