gluQuadricDrawStyle: specify the draw style desired for quadrics.
C Specification |
gluQuadricDrawStyle specifies the draw style for quadrics rendered
with quad. The legal values are as follows:
- Specifies the quadrics object (created with gluNewQuadric).
- Specifies the desired draw style. Valid values are
GLU_SILHOUETTE, and GLU_POINT.
- Quadrics are rendered with polygon primitives. The polygons are drawn in a
counterclockwise fashion with respect to their normals (as defined with gluQuadricOrientation).
- Quadrics are rendered as a set of lines.
- Quadrics are rendered as a set of lines, except that edges separating
coplanar faces will not be drawn.
- Quadrics are rendered as a set of points.