glMatrixMode: specify which matrix is the current matrix.
C Specification |
Associated Gets |
glMatrixMode sets the current matrix mode.
mode can assume one of three values:
- Specifies which matrix stack is the target for subsequent matrix
operations. Three values are accepted: GL_MODELVIEW,
GL_PROJECTION, and GL_TEXTURE. The
initial value is GL_MODELVIEW.
To find out which matrix stack is currently the target of all matrix
operations, call glGet with argument
GL_MATRIX_MODE. The initial value is
- Applies subsequent matrix operations to the modelview matrix stack.
- Applies subsequent matrix operations to the projection matrix stack.
- Applies subsequent matrix operations to the texture matrix stack.
glGet with argument GL_MATRIX_MODE
- GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is
not an accepted value.
- GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glMatrixMode is executed between the
execution of glBegin and the
corresponding execution of glEnd.